Monday, September 29, 2014

Mr. and Mrs. Dinger

There is no better excuse to go home than for your pseudo-sister's wedding to a man you can actually say is good enough for her. Kerrie's getting hitched next Saturday to the boy we all knew she would, pretty much the day we met him. You could just tell by the way she was Kerrie when she was around him. She didn't have to be anything else to make him happy.
I'm proud to be a part of their big day. I feel honored that Kerrie has asked me to be a part of this day! Hopefully she and I can go on a couple of runs or something together while I'm home. It'll be great just to spend some time with her!
I have packed and re-packed my suitcase multiple times, as usual. I am about to do it again, but for the final time, as I will not allow myself to do it again, nor do I have the time. I leave very early on Wednesday morning, and I work tomorrow, there is not a whole lot of time to do all the stuff on my list, nor pack, nor prepare food to keep my husband happy, nor cuddle the pups, or husband for that matter. Even less time to blog, SO I'm off to re-pack for the fourth and final time and then do all the things I should have done last week. :)
See you soon, Nebraska!

No comments:

Post a Comment